SOCIETY
Rescue operation in Tbilisi - Woman poisoned due to gas leak
15 October, 2014
You must have Flash Player installed in order to see this player.
An elderly woman living at Khvichia Street 23 in Tbilisi suffered poisoning due to a gas leak. Rescuers, firemen and police quickly arrived on the scene, along with an ambulance and a representative of “KazTransGaz” company.
As residents of the apartment block claim, they smelled natural gas and called the emergency services. Three rescuers entered the apartment through the balcony.
The 83-year-old woman was found in her apartment unconscious, after which she was quickly transferred to the Republican Hospital.

By Ekaterine Bakhutashvili

Warning: require_once(/var/www/html/georgianews/administrator/components/com_shortener/helpers/shortener.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/georgianews/templates/default/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 192 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/georgianews/administrator/components/com_shortener/helpers/shortener.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/georgianews/templates/default/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 192